AWARD CATEGORIES – PUBLIC VOTE
CATEGORY 1 : CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD
If you have experienced excellent service from an individual then consider voting to show your appreciation.
Remember to provide reasons otherwise your vote will be invalid.
Judging will be based on customer feedback, courtesy, personal presentation and product knowledge.
This award category will be mystery shopped.
The customer service award is divided in to three categories – professional services, retail services or trade services.
CATEGORY 2 : VISITOR EXPERIENCE OF THE YEAR AWARD
We encourage those who have enjoyed an exceptional “visitor experience” to a tourism and or hospitality business in the George Town municipality to vote in this award category.
Judging will be based on tourism excellence, business planning, marketing, customer service, sustainability and social media feedback. Judging may include a site visit.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
- Entry is open to all businesses, including not for profit in the George Town municipality
- You do not have to be a member of the George Town Chamber of Commerce to enter.
- Awards sponsors may enter and vote/nominate in any category, except the category they are sponsoring.
- Voting/nominating is online via the Chamber web site www.georgetownchamber.com.au or by filling out the nomination/voting forms and placing them in ballot boxes located at various businesses around George Town.
- Voters can nominate from each category but should only vote once in each category.
- Nomination/vote must be accompanied by a supporting statement for each nomination/vote.
- Finalists agree to their business being profiled.
- Finalists will be required to attend an interview with the judging panel.