George Town Chamber of Commerce welcomes new members, as each member brings a unique and vibrant talent to the community and enriches the membership base of the organisation.
- A united front standing up for the best interest of the George Town business community;
- Representation on key industry and community groups such as: Bell Bay Industry Group, George Town Safety Committee, George Town Community Consultative Committee, TCCI Chamber Alliance and the Launceston Tamar Valley Tourism Association;
- Access to advice on industrial and workplace relations matters;
- Access to the George Town Chamber of Commerce’s wide network of contacts including: Various senators, key council representatives, state politicians as well as key government officials in industrial relations and workplace relations;
- Free or discounted entry to a variety of GTCCI functions and events;
- Ability to have business updates, promotions or specials emailed out to the George Town Chamber of Commerce’s business database – fees may apply;
- Free Associate Membership of the TCCI and LCC.
TCCI Membership information
Membership Levels (PLEASE NOTE no payment is required for the 2020 – 2021 membership year.)
(for year ending 30 June 2022)
Please direct any questions or enquiries to the Secretary