George Town Chamber of Commerce members get free Associate Membership of the Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (TCCI).
TCCI Events and Training opportunities will be listed on the Events calendar
Exclusive TCCI Member Offer
We are pleased to offer TCCI 2019/2020 event sponsorship opportunities.
As a TCCI event sponsor, you will have the opportunity to communicate and engage with the Tasmanian Business Community. Event sponsorship enables your business to reach out to a variety of individuals and other businesses with your message, share your expertise, increase your brand awareness and drive your business objectives.
We currently have an number of event sponsorship options available which can be customised to meet your needs.
The below opportunities are only available to TCCI Members. To find out more information or take up this exclusive member offer contact us here.
- Hurricanes Hospitality – The Volkswagen Hub
- TCCI CEO’s Update – Working on your business
- Tasmanian Business Reporter – December edition
- TCCI CEO’s Update: New Board Directors
- Hurricanes Hospitality – The Deck
- TCCI Membership Survey
- TCCI CEO’s Update: 2019 Tasmania Report
- Tasmanian Business Reporter – November edition
- TCCI CEO’s Update: Workplace Protest Laws
- TCCI CEO’s Update: WHS Advisory Program
- TCCI Notice of Election – Northern Region
- TCCI CEO’s Update: Tasmanian Business Reporter
- TCCI e-news September 2019
- TCCI CEO Update: Employsure contracts
- TCCI CEO’s Update: The Renewable Energy Future
- TCCI COO’s Update: Mentally Healthy Workplace
- TCCI COO’s Update: Introducing HR Business Partner
- TCCI CEO’s Update: Morrison Federal Government
- Tasmanian Survey of Business Expectations (TSBE) Quarter 2